Just like how we cleanse ourselves in the shower or clean up our house, crystals also need to be cleansed. There are different ways to do crystal cleansing. Make sure if you are using water to cleanse your crystals that it is safe for that particular crystal.
It is a good practice to cleanse your crystals on a regular basis. It is especially important to keep them cleansed if you are going through a difficult time personally or in the home/ workplace where the crystals are. Most crystals absorb energies that are around them so it is very important to cleanse them.
- Place your crystals outside on the ground to cleanse by getting grounded to Mother Earth’s energy directly. The earth will absorb any lower energies and recharge the crystals.
- Put them outside or on a windowsill to cleanse and recharge under a full moon.
- Place the crystals on or around a crystal like selenite that actually cleanses other crystals.
- Place the crystals in water to cleanse. Make sure your crystal(s) are safe to put in water. Some crystals dissolve or get damaged in water.
- Smudge them with a sacred cleansing plant such as sage or palo santo. You can also use incense smoke to cleanse crystals.
Leave a Reply