Chalcopyrite is also known as Peacock Ore because of its lovely iridescent green, blue, pink, purple, and gold colors that resemble the feathers of a peacock. The colors of Chalcopyrite come from the oxidation of copper and iron in the crystal. It is a copper iron sulfide mineral that was as first found in 1725 by J.F Henckel. It was named from the Greek word for “Copper” and “Brass”, and can most notably be seen as shades of yellow, green and grey.
- Chalcopyrite is also known as the Stone of the Mystic because it has the ability to open your crown chakra and your channels for the flow of information.
- It’s an excellent crystal that will aid your meditation and help you achieve the state of no mind. It will enhance your perception by removing any sign of energy blockage.
- Chalcopyrite is a powerful stone that activates and aligns all chakras.
- This stone has always been associated with opportunity and new beginnings, and has been commonly used as a trinket for obtaining luck.
- Stone for joy and connecting to one’s inner child, innocent wonder of life